NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: A.R.E. Accessories located at 400 Nave Rd SE Massillon, Oh 44646 ("Sponsor") is sponsoring a fishing trip giveaway promotion from August 1, 2018 through September 17, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Period") called the "Fish with Brad" (the "Sweepstakes"). Participants must be a legal resident of the United States, be 18 years of age or older, and agree to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. Eligibility requires satisfactory proof of eligibility before awarding the prize. Employees of Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their Immediate Family Members, and/or Household Members of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event the entrant is determined not to be eligible, another name will be selected from all of the eligible entries. Limit of one (1) entry per household. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. "Household Members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding.
3. How to Enter:
(a) Visit www.4are.com/fishwithbrad
and complete the entry form.
(b) No Purchase Necessary Entry. You can enter the Sweepstakes without visiting www.4are.com/fishwithbrad
by email or mail by including your full name, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening telephone numbers, email address, and date of birth and sending the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or "A.R.E. Accessories", PO Box 1100 Massillon, Oh 44648. Mail-in entries must be post-marked between now and the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
(c) Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules and specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Multiple entries not allowed. Entries which use fraudulent methods to otherwise circumvent the rules such as using multiple addresses or identities will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
4. Drawing and Awarding: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor shall randomly select one winner(s) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner(s) will be contacted by phone by Sponsor in regards to how to claim the winner's prize. In order to receive the a prize, each winner must claim his/her prize no later than seven (7) calendar days following phone notification and may be required to sign a release of liability or other documentation. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required in a timely manner, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
5. Prizes: One prize winner(s) will each receive a one-day, two-night all-expense paid fishing trip with Brad Knight. (Estimated Retail Value $2,000 per prize). The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize becomes unavailable. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize winner(s) will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of his/her prize and will be required to fill out a W-9 form. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Limit one (1) prize per household.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any compensation or remuneration of any kind or further notice, review or consent to print, to publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, submitted images, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should, in Sponsor's sole discretion, a fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries, or the use of bots, macros, or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and/or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN MASSILLON, OHIO. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorneys' fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and/or causes of action arising out of, or connected with the promotion or any prize award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
18. Winners List: A list of winners will be available by visiting www.4are.com/fishwithbrad
on about September 18, 2018. The winners list will be available for at least thirty (30) days.